Hinge


Gary from Hinge wants someone who 
Can recite the Gettysburg address and or is hot 
I unfortunately am feeling ugly today 
And the word "Gettysburg" reminds me of a fancy pasta. 

Cameron from Hinge has an irrational fear of 
All of Steely Dan's music disappearing from the world 
I think all men fear this 
Gaucho is his best song, bite me. 

Jacob from Hinge is looking for
A warrior that he can treat like a princess 
I hope he's sarcastic 
I am and do not want to be either of those things.

Albert from Hinge has a mantra that states 
"Before I do anything I ask myself, 
'Would an idiot do that?' 
And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing"
I think these are wise words 
I will take these words (but not Albert) with me into the New Year. 

Michael from Hinge wishes more people knew 
That we are all one consciousness 
Experiencing itself subjectively 
I do not have time nor the will power to unpack 
Michael or his philosophies. 

Matthew from Hinge has a life goal to 
Host a party where everyone wrestles each other WWE style 
He also would like to know if I'm down to fight 
I am, but I'd destroy him.

Elon from Hinge only asks that I 
Am alive 
Well Elon is in luck 
I am indeed alive, but very quickly dying. 

-Anna from Hinge







Comments

Popular Posts