Bluebird Rain


 Here comes the bluebird rain 
I don't know what that means 
Sometimes I just hear it 
Hear the liquid coming like slippery beaks 
To peck your eyes out 
Hopefully to fall out of love  
Better to be blind 
That in unrequited romance and junk 
I hope the bluebird rain comes soon 
Through my window 
And rips out my brains 
And replaces them with a neat little nest 
Too lay a bunch of ideal eggs
And after this 
I will look at the world 
Much more blissfully 
A zombie peace 
A feathered flighty mind 
And in my head 
The bluebirds will hatch 
And they will all sing 
Lorelei 
In unison 
Da-dee-da-dee-da-dee-dow 
And I will not know hate
I will not know love 
Dizzy, like wet wings 
I will wander and stumble over cement 
And search for worms 
And decrease and fade into 
Blue. 

Comments

Popular Posts